We are looking for a reliable Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management of our organization. The Supply Chain and Logistics Officer responsibilities include managing logistics and inventory for all our products, staff, vehicle fleet, assets, procurement, and properties to ensure effective, transparent and accountable logistic support.
- To ensure that all facets of logistics including but not limited to haulage, warehousing and procurement are well managed to ensure that client orders are filled and delivered on time.
- Maintain files and records for all procurement processes, tenders, procurement evaluations, contracts, purchase orders and all correspondences relating to the procurements
- Review all logistics processes and systems and design and implement effective plans and procedures as needed.
- Provide logistical support for project activities such as event logistics and many others
- Ensures appropriate logistics filing systems to include all equipment manuals, maintenance schedules; filing of all waybills, inspection reports, copies of invoices, delivery notes, to ensure accurate tracking and documentation for audit purposes.
- Liaise with vendors and the operations unit to obtain/procure needed materials and commodities with particular attention to cost control and quality.
- Monitoring stock levels and overseeing the movement of incoming and outgoing goods and ensure the proper arrangement of the warehouse.
- Ensuring sound partnerships with suppliers and clients
- Assist with the preparation of supplier contracts and purchase orders and submit for approval
- Reviewing the supply chain to ensure it is efficient and effective
- Ensuring logistics and inventory data across all warehouses are accurately represented and up to date on and across the internal supply chain management operational software.
- Excellent inventory audit, in-depth data reporting and insight skills on status of all organizational inventory.
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Proven experience as a logistics and procurement officer or any other relevant role
- In-depth understanding of supply chain management and procurement and logistics management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working Knowledge of inventory management software
- Ability to negotiate and communicate effectively
- Excellent organizational and leadership skillsExperience and Qualifications
- HND in Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Procurement and Logistics Officer
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED