Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Job Recruitment At Halcom Management Services.
Halcom Management Services is looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter of 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, pediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy, and diet therapy.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES: suitably qualified, customer-orientated person to provide efficient switchboard services in a friendly and professional manner, whilst delivering uncompromising quality to all our customers, both external and internal.
- WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience as a switchboard operator
- Previous experience in a private hospital would be an advantage
- Have sound work knowledge of switch board technical operations
- Computer literate
- Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Answer all incoming calls received via the hospital switch board in a timeous, friendly, and professional manner, re-direct all calls correctly and immediately to relevant persons and departments Taking and relaying of messages
- Develop good telephonic relationships with internal and external customers, ensuring customer satisfaction Respond effectively to customer’s needs, handling complaints and queries in a courteous, professional manner
- Report faulty lines on switchboard immediately to ensure quality customer service
- Ensure that at all times the hospital telephone list is updated with all new service providers and changes. Be aware of call key personnel and their contact details
- Must have sound knowledge of relevant health and safety policies, responsibilities and duties during disaster management
- Be a good ambassador for the Hospital
- Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
- Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
HOW TO APPLY
Note: Select the position you’re applying for before you fill the form.
The closing date for application is 21st December 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED