Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 applications are now being accepted in Japan. Scholarships from the Japanese government are available at the Toyohashi University of Technology. International students from all around the globe are eligible to apply for Toyohashi University of Technology Master’s and PhD Scholarships, which are fully funded. Scholarships from the Japanese government are available for the academic year 2022-2023.
For Japanese Scholarships, knowledge of the Japanese language, as well as IELTS/TOEFL, is not required. You can apply for the MEXT Japan Scholarship 2021 to Study in Japan Scholarship by submitting an English Language Proficiency Certificate from your university. The Master’s Degree Scholarship lasts two years, while the Doctoral Degree Scholarship lasts three years.
TUT (Toyohashi University of Technology) was founded in 1976 in Aichi, Japan. Japan is an excellent educational destination. In Japan, students from all over the world study. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to study in Japan for free.
Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 Summary
- Award country: Japan
- Award University: Toyohashi University of Technology
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Last Date: 31 January 2022.
MEXT Japanese Scholarships are full-fledged scholarships for international students studying in Japan, covering the majority of the student’s expenditures.
- Monthly income of 143,000 JPY (Research Students).
- 144,000 Yen per month (for a Master’s Program student).
- a monthly salary of 145,000 yen (for a student of a Doctoral Program).
- The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship will cover the cost of your arrival and return flights.
- The Toyohashi University of Technology Japanese Government Scholarship will cover the application fee, admission fee, and tuition fees.
- Master’s Program: (2 Years)
- Doctoral Program: (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Mathematics Sciences
- Data Informatics
- Human and Brain Informatics
- Media Informatics and Robotics
- Mechanical System Design
- Materials and Manufacturing
- System Control and Robotics
- Environment and Energy
Applied Chemistry and Life Science
- Molecular Design Chemistry
- Molecular Functional Chemistry
- Molecular Biological Chemistry
Electrical and Electronic Information Engineering
- Electronic Materials
- Electrical Systems
- Integrated Electronics
- Information and Communication Systems
To apply for the Toyohashi University of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan, you must submit the following documents:
- Scholarship Application Form for the Japanese Government (MEXT)
- Study Subject and Research Strategy
- Official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate colleges are required (Originals or Certified copies)
- Both undergraduate and graduate institutions issue a certificate of graduation or a provisional certificate (Originals or Certified copies)
- MEXT Scholarship Application Publication List
- Proof of excellent performance or a solid achievement record Thesis abstract (if finished) or a summary of your thesis research in progress
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency (photo)
- Curriculum Vitae (Any Format but, it must include all of your academic and employment histories.)
- For MEXT Scholarship Application, a photocopy of your passport Declaration sheet is required.
Outside of Japan, all international students.
For the Master’s Degree Program, the applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
For the Doctoral Degree Program, the applicant must have a Master’s Degree.
Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1986 to be eligible.
Score on an English test or a university-issued English certificate.
The last date to apply for the Japanese Government Scholarship at the Toyohashi University of Technology is 31st January 2022.
How to apply?
Applicants must first review their Eligibility Criteria as well as the field in which they wish to work. The applicants next search for and contact the potential supervisor or professor.
After obtaining the supervisor’s acceptance, send the necessary documents before the deadline to:
Atten: Prof. (Your prospective supervisor name)
Department of (your department name)
Toyohashi University of Technology, Tempaku, Toyohashi, Aichi, 441-8580, Japan
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED