The Transport Officer/Driver is expected to provide transportation services to assigned officials, perform dispatch duties and ensure maintenance of the fleet of vehicles of the institution.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Convey assigned officials, goods and equipment to and from designated destinations
2. Play active role in coordinating the operation, maintenance and repair activities to obtain optimum utilisation of all vehicles
3. Register the movement of vehicles and maintain records on all vehicles of the institution
4. Ensure compliance with the transport policy and undertake periodic checks to ascertain the road worthiness of all vehicles
5. Keep vehicle fleet inventory in the facility and conduct periodic transport audit
6. Dispatch official mails as appropriate
7. Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by the head of the institution
• A minimum of a WASSCE Certificate
• A minimum of two (2) years working experience in transport management
• A professional level qualification or certification in auto mechanics
• A valid driver license not below ‘B’ class with driving experience of five (5) years or above
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
All application letters should be addressed to;
The Ag. Chairman
Standing Committee of the Editorial Board
Encyclopaedia Africana Project
P.O. Box 2797
Together with a detailed CV, Contact details of three (3) Referees should be submitted strictly via Email: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: by close of work on Tuesday 16th February, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED