International Masters Programs Scholarships – University of Helsinki Finland is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Helsinki . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
Scholarships are intended for excellent students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland who want to complete a Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki. We are among the top 1% of the world’s research universities because the University of Helsinki is often ranked among the top 100 best universities.
International Masters Programs Scholarships – University of Helsinki Finland is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Helsinki.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program
- All Subjects
International students are eligible.
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant Tuition fees range from 13 000 to 18 000 euros.
- Duration of the scholarship is two years.
- For all scholarships, students are required to study full time (earn at least 55 ECTS per year) to fulfil the requirements of the scholarship. After the first study year, the progress of your studies will be checked and, depending on your progress, the scholarship will be continued.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Studyinfo website as to whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
- Find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.Selection process
- The scholarships for new students will be awarded on the basis of academic overall assessment: Previous academic performance and possible letters of motivation, in addition to which the grounds presented by applicants in their grant applications will be taken into consideration.
- You may receive a scholarship only in a category you have applied for, but you can apply for more than one scholarship category.
- The Master’s programme conducts an academic assessment of your degree application and your scholarship application.
- The Master’s programme makes a proposal to the Scholarship Committee concerning the scholarship application.
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on the scholarship.
- If you are awarded a scholarship, you will receive an official acceptance letter with the information about your scholarship status.
- Please note that the scholarship programme is highly competitive and only very limited number of Scholarships can be offered.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED