A company is seeking a Farm Coordinator for immediate employment.
- Prospective individual should be fluent in English and Ewe.
- Should be willing to relocate
- Person should be living around Kasoa and its environs or be familiar with the locality.
- 1 – 2 years in poultry farming
- Minimum Qualification:
- Degree or HND in Agriculture or related field
- Read and write
- Practical experience in managing and running poultry farm.
- Ability to ride a motorbike is a plus
- Manage all farm activities
- Ensure farm labourers report on time and execute their daily tasks
- Develop strategies and schemes for ensuring maximum productivity from stock
- Report daily on all farm activities to Farm Director
Send your CV and application letter to: email@example.com.
Deadline for Submissions:
February 22, 2020.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED