Hi there! We’re WebFX, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the US. We’ve been named the Best Place To Work in Pennsylvania 5 times in a row and we’d love to meet you. We’re looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class digital marketing solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
What We’re Looking For
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline is preferred.
Strong knowledge of database design and troubleshooting (MySQL, MongoDB)
Strong understanding of software development life-cycle and best practices
- Passion for web development
- Likes to get things done
- Commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects to clients
- Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
- Ability to work well in a high concurrency environment (many projects)
- Capable of individual “deep work”
- Ability to collaborate with a team to complete projects rapidly
- Strong time management skills, can meet deadlines consistently
- Take direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Up-to-date on the latest web technologies
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, dedication to quality, self-motivated
- Enjoys solving problems
- Customer-centric mentality
- Fluent in English (written and verbal). Resume must be in English to be considered.
- Less than 1 year of open source web development
- Solid project-level experience with at least one open source CMS platform such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, etc.
- Mobile app development and/or React Native experience
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud
- Proficiency in a LAMP environment
- Open source CMS (e.g., WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Magento, etc.)
- OOP and procedural programming methodologies
- CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation, Intuit)
- JS Frameworks (e.g. jQuery, React, Vue, Backbone)
- Git Version control (or other version control software)
- Package management and Task Runners (e.g. NPM, Yarn, Gulp, Grunt)
- Browser testing abilities using built in developer tools
- E-commerce solutions and is well-versed in e-commerce methodologies and best practices
- Previous development firm/agency environment
What You’ll Do
- Coordinating and participating in the programming, implementation, testing, and support of web-based projects using the LAMP solution stack of software
- Programming, developing, and producing data-driven web applications, websites, and mobile apps using the latest technology solutions and software
- Consulting with clients and the account team to ensure the use of effective Internet-based technologies for enterprise business applications
- Debugging and problem solving across a wide variety of opensource and mobile platforms
- WebFX developers typically work on 25+ projects per year, so there is a high level of variety in work and two days are never the same!
- Our webbased projects use a variety of frameworks selected on a per-project basis. Some of the more popular frameworks our team leverages in projects are WordPress, Magento, Bootstrap, Zend Framework 2, and Google Functions. Training will be provided on all of our core platforms, tools, and technologies.
Percentage Breakdown60% maintenance and debugging35% building new functionality5% consulting with other team members and clientsTrainingOur “Bootcamp” web marketing training program will be provided for new WebFX “family members”.What You’ll GetOpportunities for GrowthWebFX grew 250%+ over the past 3 years, and merit-based promotional opportunities are abundant for new family members who meet or exceed position performance metrics.CompensationNegotiablePlease submit resume or CV (in English) to be considered for this opportunity
METHOD OF APPLICATION
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED